This is a game of skill. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter is The Body Shop Australia of Chadstone Tower One Level 7, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC | 3148, phone 1800 065 232.
- To participate and be eligible to enter the competition, participants are required to answer the question contained in the image of the post and to answer the question contained in the copy supporting the image. The question in the supporting copy of the image must be answered in 25 words or less, either on Facebook or Instagram, and as a comment on the post. Here is a list of the daily questions that must be answered in 25 words or less –
1. Why do you need some Hemp protection?
2. Who in life could benefit from some heavy duty moisture and why?
3. How do you tackle your wasted skin?
4. What’s your top tip for using the Hemp range?
5. What’s your favourite Hemp product and why?
- Participants are required to ensure that the information provided to The Body Shop Australia for the competition is their own and has no issue with copyright.
- Participation in the competition shall only be via Instagram and Facebook. Competition begins at 9am AEST 14th July 2017 and ends 9pm AEST 18th July 2017.
- Participation in the Competition does not depend on the purchase of any merchandise, the use of any non-gratuitous services and/or the payment of any charges and/or user fees to The Body Shop Australia.
- To qualify for the competition, applicable persons must have a personal Facebook or Instagram account. The inability to get in contact with a winner within 24 hours will see the prize transferred to the next runner up.
- There are five prizes. The total prize pool is equal $1,000(Australian Dollars), each winner’s prize is valued at $200(Australian Dollars) and consists of a variety of The Body Shop products. Each prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Entrants will be judged at 9pm AEST each day during the competition period. All winners will be selected on 21st July 2017. The winner will be notified via Instagram or Facebook private message and their name and entry may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Body Shop Australia reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of The Body Shop Australia who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of The Body Shop Australia, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or The Body Shop Australia. The Body Shop Australia reserves the right to disqualify a winner if The Body Shop Australia becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Body Shop Australia accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to The Body Shop Australia and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion must be directed directly to email@example.com.